30 December 2013

Widgets

Lunch Buffet at Window on the Park, Holiday Inn Orchard


We just came back from Manila for Christmas celebration with my family.

Today we are celebrating the 2nd year anniversary of our wedding in Mumbai (Registration of Marriage). I booked a table at Window on the Park in advance and I thought that it is the perfect occasion to try their buffet. The holiday feast doesn't end yet for us...hehehe.

I love the wintery feel of their decor. The blue and white colour pops in every table landscape.




For me, the buffet spread is limited to few options. Compared to  Melting Pot Cafe ( Holiday Inn Atrium, yes the other hotel located in Outram), the buffet spread there has more variety.  For some reason I feel very full in Melting Pot even if I haven't eaten a lot yet. Hmm.. the reason could be the refillable soda..Yup maybe. My hubby prefers the selection of food here than in Melting Pot. Well, as for me, I love the interior design. hehehe..





What I enjoyed eating the most is the salmon (very yummy!), the shrimp and of course, the cakes and other dessert. 





Another thing I enjoyed is a cup of Cappuccino. 


Golden butterflies hanging from the ceiling


my little girl posing beside the BLUE Christmas Tree



Overall, it was good but not the best one for me for the price of  $56/pax. 




No comments:

Post a Comment