01 April 2013

Widgets

My baby's 1st bday - The theme


After I am done with the pool party planning for my mom and dad's 60th birthday, I think I will be busy again as early as this month for baby I's first birthday party. Her birthday is on June. I am not sure what will be the theme of the party and I don't like it to be the typical and usual characters like Dora, Disney Princesses, Minnie Mouse, etc. I want it unique with clean colors. 

Initially I've decided the theme to be a vintage Winnie the Pooh, pink. purple and yellow (yeah I know pooh is also the usual theme).. But making it vintage style will make it a bit different. Here's my Pooh party Inspiration board in Pinterest. I thought that everything would be so easy. There are vast party supplies printed in Pooh (decor, plates, cups, candies and even school supplies for giveaways). You can easily find those in Value$ or even in ColdStorage. I even found a matching outfit inspiration for me.. yey! check out below.

Follow Pooh party by Mae Torres-Shenoy on Pinterest



But after a few days of searching in Pinterest I came across a very interesting motiff. Pink and Gold. I continued searching for pink and gold parties and I got hooked instantly. It's so glam! Love love the color combination. Feminine and classy.Here's my Pink and Gold party inspiration board.  That's final and I will start doing the details sometime soon.. Because I wanted to save, I will do the decors myself. I hope I can pull off the over all look.. yay!!!


Follow Isha's first bday - Pink Sparkle by Mae Torres-Shenoy on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment