01 June 2013

Widgets

Win movie tickets!!! June 2013


It's been too long that I haven't watch any movie in the big screen. That is because I gave birth and I cannot bring my baby along inside the cinema. I don't even remember what was the last movie I watched. Anyway, she's turning one this month and  hopefully I can bring her soon.

Baby I is sooo clingy lately that I have to sit with her in her mat while she plays. I cannot be out of her sight, not a single second. So to make use of my idle time I became..... taaaadaaaaa!!  a Contest Junkie....Getting FREE stuff is fun by simply LIKING a page or voting for someone. Who knows if I get lucky. (ssshhh.. I actually won a 4D/3N stay in a 5* hotel in Thailand), we'll be flying there for our 2nd Anniversary. yey!

Here's a compilation of contests and giveaways for movie tickets. (Yeah I'm so desperate to watch a movie soon and you guess it right I don't have a nanny that's why I can't go.)


1.  The Kidz Academy
The Kidz Academy's sending 15 lucky winners to the movies. We're only 53 Likes away from giving out the first pair of Golden Village tickets! For every subsequent 100 likes we get on our page, more Golden Village tickets will be given out.

11,000 Likes - 1 lucky winner of a pair of tickets
11,100 Likes - 2 lucky winners of a pair of tickets each

Click here to join 
 

 2. SINGTEL - In partnership with Disney, we are giving away tickets to Disney∙Pixar's Monsters University movie screening on 20 June. Visit our Red Rewards website to find out how to win: http://bit.ly/ynEdMs



3.  Mr. Popcorn
In celebration of our 70,000 Likes, we are giving away 25 pairs of complimentary passes! Thank you to all our members! 
Participate NOW via Facebook! http://goo.gl/Ud5jJ

4. Bigger Better Sale
Sign up then just give your friends your personal link on Facebook, email, twitter or Instagram and get them to join...  Click here to participate
(psstt.. I already had 1 FREE GV ticket by inviting 5 of my friends. )
5. Mother & Baby Singapore
Win 5 sets of 4 tickets to the family movie, Tad the Lost Explorer.


To view the movie trailer, please click:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7cyLH52N8A

To win tickets, simply email m&b_promotion@mediacorp.com.sg with your answer to this question:
Tadeo is on an adventure to the Lost City of Paititi.
True/False
Closing date: 8th June 2013
Please include your full name, NRIC and contact no.
Winners will be notified by email.
*I'll be updating this page if I see more contest for movie tickets giveaway. Do check back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment