29 March 2014

Widgets

A Day at Port of Lost Wonder, Sentosa


I've got a complimentary pass from POLW during one of the Baby Fairs that we've attended. Unfortunately it can only be used during weekdays except Public Holidays and SG School holidays. But then I wanted baby Ish to experience POLW as she loves water play and what the heck..  it's FREE.

So I drag myself down to Sentosa with my baby last Friday afternoon and I know that day will be very tiring for me since she is not so easy to handle. Daddy K will be coming from office and by that time POLW will be closed already. He will just fetch us after his work and from there we'll have dinner together.

It is very hard to take photos and change settings at the same time because my baby was so uber excited to jump in the water. I cannot let her go alone since she's too small although the water was very shallow. I don't want to leave her hand even for one second while taking photos using my other hand and she started wailing and crying.. eerrr.. multitasking mode ON. 

Anyway, let me share with you our experience through my lens.

 

Getting there :  
Via Sentosa Express, alight at the Beach Station. Turn left going to Palawan Beach. You won't get lost because signs are everywhere. You need to do a bit of walking but just enjoy the sun and the view.

Curio Exchange where you can buy your tickets.

If you have Passion card or NTUC card, you'll get a discount. 
I have both cards but since our ticket is FREE, I don't need a discount. 
By the way, adults are FREE to enter and tickets are only for kids.
 

Kids will be given a Port Pass which can be used for different activities inside POLW. 
 It includes Curios or the coins that can be used to purchase goods and food.

My baby used the 20 Curios to buy her balloon.

Activity areas

The Bubble pool

There's a venue where kids can celebrate their birthday party.

 Looking from POLW, the beach looks amazing.

The pirate ship with slides and water guns.
 


The DECK where families can rest and laze around like picnic-style.


A bigger venue for parties can be seen just beside the DECK.
They called it Celebration Island.

If you and your kids get hungry, you can buy your food from Port Belly.

My baby taking a snack break after 2 hours straight of playing in the water.


Shower area and changing rooms. They have lockers to store your valuables.



Here's the map of this amazing kid's haven.

My baby really had fun at POLW and it will surely be one of our hang out places.
For more details about Port of Lost Wonder, visit their website here.




No comments:

Post a Comment