26 June 2014

Widgets

Streats HongKong Cafe at City Square Mall


We had a tiring day yesterday. It was my baby's 2nd birthday and we went to POLW Sentosa. After that we visited the temple near Little India. Tired and starving we went to the nearby City Square mall to eat dinner. This restaurant caught my attention just because it is the first one I saw when we entered the mall and the word cafe was like flashing when I'm looking at it... Yup! cafe hopping mode on...

 


They have bite size dishes if you are into trying out everything in the menu.



Interesting starters... that pumpkin fries looks delectable...

Various options for hot and cold drinks.

They both have Western and Asian dishes.
 I saw the thick toast in the menu but I will order it next time because
 I think it is more appropriate for breakfast or tea time.



~ Famous HK Fried XO Seafood Noodles ~
This is yummy no wonder it is "famous".. hehehe It's just a bit too spicy for my taste buds.



~ Macau Chicken Chop Fried Rice ~
The one in the plate looks totally different from how it looks in the menu.
 The rice tasted like more of a tomato ketchup.
 I guess they put a bit more of the tomato paste or sauce or
 whatever they put on it. Nothing great about this.



~ Salted Eggyolk Pumpkin Fries ~
I love trying out different flavors and this one is a hit. If you are used to eating salted egg this one is a party of slightly sweet and salty in your mouth. Daddy K tried it but because he is not used to eating salted egg, I finished the whole plate. 


Iced Hazelnut Milk Coffee for me and Iced Lime Tea Cooler for Daddy K.



A good cafe for me is the one with comfortable and cozy seats
 and this cafe passed with flying colors..



  


An ubiquitous feature of the old style tea-house (茶餐厅) in Hong Kong, match up with the capital’s hurried pace of life through its palatable Chinese fares.
City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Road #01-01
Singapore 208539

Tel : (65)6509 3902

Opening Hours
Daily 11:00 am – 10:00 pm






No comments:

Post a Comment