13 October 2013

Widgets

HAUL: Vardi & Migdal


 Off we go from the NEL station all the way to Buona Vista MRT. We traveled that far just to visit a mall we haven't been to. The Star Vista mall.  I was curious and amazed by the building's architecture and wanted to see what's in there.

While roaming around and checking out the stores, we pass by this boutique and was invited to come in by the uncle who was standing in front handing out sample of soaps. I was hesitant but my hubby was curious as always and he went inside.

I love how the store smells and how it looks. So feminine, so fresh and pink! Hmm I should say "Vintage" .. And my eyes loves Vintage.


We were asked to try out some of their products. I was given a demo of a dead-sea salt scrub on my hand. I was thinking "I've been to many of these before and who really knows if it is the salt from the dead sea, duh!" hehehe.. But anyway after I rinse the scrub, it really feels smooth and I finish off with the application of body butter on my hand.

The smell was really nice and the feeling on my hand was really soft and smooth.

 




That's my hubby at the counter paying for our purchase. hehehe..

We took home a LAVENDER Spa Salt Scrub and a VANILLA Body Butter. The price of the scrub plus the body butter was almost the same price as 1 big African Sea Salt scrub in BodyShop. For the price we paid, we were given a FREE Lavender bar soap and a facial treatment voucher. That uncle was really generous, the couple who purchased the soap before us were given just a quarter of what we had. They also allow me to choose the variant/scent of the soap.

 


The scrub gives a relaxing scent while in the shower and the body butter has a very delicious smell on the skin. My hubby uses the products more than me. Hahahaha! The whole room smells very nice after he's done with his beauty routine. harharhar..



www.vardimigdal.com.sg/

Wisma Atria
435 Orchard Road, #03-05
Singapore 238877
Mon - Sun : 10am - 10pm

Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Road, #B1-25A
Singapore 238839
Mon - Sun : 10am - 10pm

JCube
2 Jurong East Central 1, #01-03
Singapore 609731
Mon - Sun : 10am - 10pm

The Star Vista
1 Vista Exchange Green, #01-12
Singapore 138617
Mon - Sun : 10am - 10pm



No comments:

Post a Comment