08 July 2014

Widgets

REVIEW: Majolica Majorca Lash King and Perfect Automatic Liner #36 Limited Edition


* Sponsored Review

Just a few days ago I got hold of two make-up products from Majolica Majorca through Sample Store. I never used any product from this brand before so I am really excited to try it out. Majolica Majorca is a drugstore brand from Shiseido.


I love the packaging of both the mascara and the liner. I like the hues of gold with pink. The design is not too girly that if I flash it in the powder room, I wouldn't look like I'm trying to be a teenager in my 30's ( I'm not ashamed of my age.. hihihi.. ). It's chic and mystical. It was like you were transported to that era of princesses, castles and fairy tales. Just check their website here to know what I mean.

 






Lash King Review ($25.90)

When it comes to my eyes, I can't leave the house without a mascara. I can go without an eyeshadow but not the mascara. It simply helps my eyes open up especially those days when I need to look fresh and awake even if I only have 5 hours of sleep.

The Lash King claims to:
-  give a volumizing, lengthening and curling effect.
- 5mm super long fibers and stretchy fluid base for alluring long lashes
- formulated with quick-dry oil for lashes that remain curled for hours
- waterproof : resistant to perspiration, sebum and tears. 


Let's test it out! I didn't apply any make-up on my face.

( Left eye ) No mascara
  (Right eye) I applied 2 coats of Lash King.
See the difference?



My verdict: I love it. It made my lashes look thicker and longer without the clump and weight. I always go with the natural make-up look so this one is for me. The Lash King is available in 2 colors.

My eyes are very sensitive. Recently, I tried a mascara which makes my eyes hurt and tear a bit while applying. With the Lash King, the application was a breeze with no irritation.  My eyes also gets dry and itchy outdoors. Sometimes I forgot that I was wearing a mascara, I tend to scratch my eyes. Actually it happened again when I was wearing the Lash King  but it didn't smudge. I know it's not cool to tug the skin around the eyes but I can't help the scratching.. After a few hours, I noticed that my lashes wasn't that curly as I first applied the mascara. Oh well, that doesn't bother me much. I still love how "alluring" my lashes were. hehehe... My hubby who is helping me out on taking the photo even told me that I don't need to use the curler at all. Hmmm...


Perfect Automatic Liner #36 Review ($22.90) 

The liner claims: Pen brush liquid liner which leaves a dewy pearly pink that entices. Formulated with super fix polymer for clear, lasting eye lines, resistant to perspiration, skin oils and tears.

 

 Initially, I was confused on how to use the liner until I read the instructions on the packaging. It was a liquid liner and I don't see any color on the brush.. It is quiet new to me because I used liquid eyeliners before wherein you dip the brush inside the tube.  This one is brilliant! The ink flows out to the brush when you rotate the dial at the bottom. You only use what you need, less mess and easy to apply. It can be use as a liner or as an eyeshadow.


My apology but I am not really good at applying liquid eye liners. My hands are not that steady. I messed up so I am not showing it here instead I am giving you a swatch on my arm. It is available in 7 colors. You can draw both thin and thick lines.


I love the color of this liner and its dewy pearly effect. It does not smudge, waterproof and it lasts long. I will definitely buy and try the other colors. Visit the Majolica Majorca Facebook page as they share some tips and tricks on makeup which I find very helpful. These products can be bought exclusively in Watsons.

Want to win a new an improved Lash King with your 3 other friends? Click here to join. Please don't forget to LIKE Majolica Majorca Singapore  on Facebook. Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152736259438488&set=a.421332593487.215860.286969893487&type=1&theater




No comments:

Post a Comment