11 March 2015

Widgets

Singapore Events - MARCH 2015


I've been very busy lately that I haven't updated this blog.  But it's better late than to never share interesting events (at least for my family) to mums and dads out there. I'm more on the lookout for Baby Fairs this year now that my li'l man is on the way, popping out a few months from now. More actvity events  for my toddler too, family fun and mom&dad date nights.

Here you go...

JANUARY
FEBRUARY

MARCH

MARCH 8  -  Strut your Bump

MARCH 13  to APRIL 12  -  Saddle Up for a Magical Time at City Square Mall


MARCH 13 - 22  -  March Monster Mash, Gardens by the Bay


MARCH 14  to APRIL 5 The Great Egg-Venture at Sentosa Harbourfront


MARCH 15  -   Rang de Holi - Festival of Colors & Beach Party - Azzura, Sentosa


 MARCH 17 - 25   -   Peppa Pig’s First ‘LIVE’ Meet & Greet in Singapore, United Square Mall


MARCH 26 - 29   SAVOUR, F1 Pit Building 



No comments:

Post a Comment