24 November 2014

Widgets

My vintage tea cups from The Vintage Tea Loft


You all know that I love love high-tea and tea parties.  This vintage addiction started when I was planning baby Ish's  1st birthday party and I've seen beautiful and gorgeous cups on Pinterest.

How delighted I was when I saw an online shop in FB that sells those pretty cups. I waited long enough for the perfect trio set to be posted for sale. I am very specific with the color and it's intricate design. There are risks involved if your fingers were not that fast to enquire about the item. You lose that 1 gorgeous piece or set, it's already SOLD  and I have to wait again. It happened many times and finally I bought my first trio.





"Colclough Dainty Roses Teacup Trio"



 Then the second...



 and the third...

"Royal Albert Baby Blue w/ Gold details Duo"



and the fourth.


"Grosvenor 'Ye Old English' Teacup Trio (1924-1930), Made in England"


* All images are from The Vintage Tea Loft FB page.

Hmmm.. can you see a pattern here? Purchasing from the online vintage ware shop is easy peasy. As I've said you have to be fast in eyeing a new listed item and reserving it. Phoebe ( the owner) is very accomodating. She will answer your messages fast. She can hold the item for a few days if it is not possible for you to send the payment on the same day. You can wire the payment thru online transfer. The parcel will come neatly and safely packed inside a bubble wrap. You'll have peace of mind that you will not have your heart broken opening the box and find a shattered pieces of your lovely cups.

As of now I am waiting for the right tea pot. All my cups are not used yet. With that price tag, I'm not sure if I want to drink from it. hahahaha.. Whenever I want to cheer myself up I just head to their FB page and admire those lovely cups. Who knows, I might find something interesting. A gold set of teaspoons or a cake stand perhaps. Lovely!

The Vintage Tea Loft
https://facebook.com/thevintagetealoft





No comments:

Post a Comment