29 July 2017

Widgets

Privé Cafe, Marina at Keppel Bay - Celebrating our 6th Anniversary


This weekend was not as busy as our usual routine. My daughter will not be having her Speech class and that means we have more time to do something else for our family bonding. Hubby and me will be marking our 6th anniversary this coming Monday and he will be working till night.  So we thought maybe it's a good idea to celebrate it in advance.  

We have booked a table in Privé Cafe at Keppel Bay. I have seen this place as I was searching for a unique dining experience. I am still into cafe hopping, high teas and buffets, but this time I am also on the lookout for places where my kids will enjoy and we will have a new fun experience.


What's cooler than having your dinner while overlooking those fancy yachts? Not only the "boats" amazed my kids but my hubby was also motivated to buy one. lol =p




The cafe was a nice chill out place. It is always better to call or book online for a table. You will not be left disappointed and have to wait long especially if you have kids with you. It is usually packed on the weekends. I suggest you request for the outdoor tables if you want that alfresco vibe but if you are dining in the afternoon it is better to opt for the indoors as it tends to get very hot outside.


The food was good. The menu comes with a variety of dishes and they serve the usual items that you can find in cafes but what I like about it is that you can order from their other restaurants, the Privé Grill and Privé Waterfront Bar. I wanted to order a margarita for this occasion and I was handed a drinks menu from the bar. You cannot find the beer and other alcoholic drinks from the Cafe's menu. (Tip: Inform the staff that you want wine/ alcoholic drinks)

Click here for the complete menu.


Having a sweet tooth, I got a bit excited when I saw the cakes.. Drool!!


 The kids also had so much fun in their small play area with toy cars, slides and a swing.


While waiting for our dessert, we went to the Kids Corner. While the other kids watch TV, my kids pick up some coloring sheets and started working on their masterpiece.





To wrap up the night, we were served with a Kit Kat cake with sparklers.  It wasn't the original flavor that I ordered but decided to change it to KitKat when my daughter didn't stop begging me to have one for herself.


A post shared by VodkaRouge (@vodkarouge) on

Connect with me on Instagram : @vodkarouge



Before heading home we decided to stroll a little bit more along the bridge and feel the nice cool breeze. You can see the cable cars going to and fro Sentosa. To sum it up, we were all stuffed, exhausted, we had fun and will surely have a good night sleep afterwards.



Privé Cafe
2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382



 Got this from daddy K on the night of the anniv day. So lovely! =) 



Connect with me on Instagram : @vodkarouge






You might also want to read:
Bricks 'N' Cubes Cafe
Vintage Tea Party at House, Dempsey Hill
Streats Hong Kong Cafe 
SOD Cafe at Ci Yuan CC (Hougang)



No comments:

Post a Comment