18 February 2016

Widgets

Indoor Water Playground at SAFRA Punggol


Punggol residents rejoice!!! SAFRA Punggol will be opening very soon and one of the facilities that I've been looking forward to is the Indoor Water Playground.








I've read about it's opening in one of the ads or post in FB but I really can't remember on which page. I've been to the Punggol Waterway Park when we were staying in Sengkang. We then moved to Central area to cut the travel time to my office when I was pregnant. And now that we are going back up near North this coming April, I am excited to visit again the park and the newly opened Waterway Point mall. It became more exciting when I read about the Indoor playground in the soon to open SAFRA Punggol.

My toddler loves waterplay and swimming. The few places that we visit often is the water playground in NEX mall (Serangoon), Port of Lost Wonder in Sentosa and the swimming pool in Anchorvale CC.  Those are outdoors and imagine how disappointed she was for many times when it rained and those facilities were closed immediately. We had an experience of being told by the lifeguard to get out of the pool because it started to rain. They are actually protecting the people from the lightning. Yes, the lightning here in Singapore is terrifying. wahahaha. That's true.


With this indoor facility, my kiddo will enjoy it rain or shine. I don't have the full details yet or even the rates but I will update it here once we visited the place.

Who's excited like me? Share this with your friends, spread the love and let's look forward to a fun family bonding.

**All images were taken from the SAFRA Punggol FB page. Visit the page for more info.




No comments:

Post a Comment